Dwarfs and Elves seem to be better than the rest comparing leaders and available content in this demo. AI really is poor and will focus on Dwarf Queen's statues over my units that are in range plus I can simply reform those statues at no cost and there's practically no cooldown on it. Elf leader's power shot travelling the whole map feels too good as she's able to walk and then use power shot. Seems like an alright game, best of luck.
A downloadable game for Windows
A simple turn-based tactics game inspired by tabletop games such as Song of Blades and Heroes and Mordheim.
Prototype for /agdg/ demo day.
- Left mouse button for everything.
- WASD/arrows/click and drag: pan camera
- Spacebar: end turn.
- Numbers 1-6: contextual actions.
- Don't forget to play the tutorial!
- Deathmatch: The player who eliminates all enemy soldiers wins.
- Regicide: The strongest unit of your race is hired for free as your warband leader. When it dies, it's owner loses the game.
Update for demo day 16:
- New art and animations for the characters.
- New skills.
- (probably) better balance.
- 2 completely new units.
Update for demo day 15:
- Two new races: Orcs and Merfolks.
- New maps.
- Updated visuals.
- A whole bunch of bug fixes.
Stuff to be added in later iterations:
- more gamemodes
- actual graphics
- actual music and sounds
- a decent AI
Just unpack and run the .exe
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.